Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Dianne Cage: Nov. 15, 2012
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- November 29th, 2012 (Thursday) - 36 articles
- November 27th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- November 26th, 2012 (Monday) - 1 articles
- November 25th, 2012 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- November 24th, 2012 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- November 21st, 2012 (Wednesday) - 34 articles
- November 18th, 2012 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- November 16th, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- November 15th, 2012 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- November 14th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- November 11th, 2012 (Sunday) - 3 articles
- November 8th, 2012 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- November 7th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- November 1st, 2012 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Dianne Cage: Nov. 15, 2012|
Mike and I just returned from a Uniworld Boutique River Cruise on the Danube River. We flew into Budapest, Hungary, and meandered up the Danube that was dressed for Fall in deep yellows and gold and touches of an orange red.
Early in the morning there was a gentle fog that reflected the colors on the beautiful Blue Danube. It reminded me of a Drysdale watercolor. It was truly magical!
The first stop was in Bratislava, Slovakia. On to Vienna, Austria, and to Salzburg. We stopped at wonderful little villages ... Durnstein on to Melk and ending up in Passau, Germany. At each stop there were guided tours of the palaces, churches, monasteries and wonderful shopping. Vienna was my favorite.
One funny story. Mike Cage will and we do travel first class all the way! Yes I love it! But he watches every nickel, and checks every ticket. You get the picture.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Dianne Cage writes a bi-weekly lifestyle column for The Ouachita Citizen. She and her husband, Mike Cage, live in Monroe.