Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Dianne Cage: Nov. 1, 2012
- 2013 - 962 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- November 29th, 2012 (Thursday) - 36 articles
- November 27th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- November 26th, 2012 (Monday) - 1 articles
- November 25th, 2012 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- November 24th, 2012 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- November 21st, 2012 (Wednesday) - 34 articles
- November 18th, 2012 (Sunday) - 2 articles
- November 16th, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- November 15th, 2012 (Thursday) - 39 articles
- November 14th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- November 11th, 2012 (Sunday) - 3 articles
- November 8th, 2012 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- November 7th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- November 1st, 2012 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- Neville's Diarse joins Army bowl
- WM author pens first novel
- Counselor's Corner: 'The sandwich generation'
- Dianne Cage: Nov. 1, 2012
- Chamber seeks to honor entrepreneur
- Traffic stop nets 7 kilos of cocaine
- Riley jailed for non-support
- Music, art go hand in hand at 'Art with a View!'
- Salvation Army experience leaves bad impression
- Winning at life, step by step
- Daylight Savings Time ends
- Growth positive
- Marchman to head Judiciary Commission
- DeGree remembered for 'building futures'
- Parish school officials expect bigger 13th check
- Rally raises veil on domestic violence
- Salute to veterans slated for Nov. 7
- ULM announces new online concentration
- Tigers lead 4A
- Rebels welcome Natchitoches Central after Stallion upset
- LSU will stumble running ball against the Crimson Tide
- Sterlington, Homer collide for 2A high ground
- St. Frederick meets Montgomery Tigers, needs one more win
- Ouachita Lions clock Pineville, prepare for Richwood contest
- West Ouachita meets Wossman
- River Oaks advances to playoffs
- Ouachita Christian Eagles pursue perfect season record
- Carroll rallies at Rayville, following Farmerville loss
- Warhawks dig in for Saturday contest against Lafayette
- Weekly devotional: Nov. 1, 2012
- History professor writes new book
- Styx to perform at Bossier casino on Nov. 10
- 'Motivated electorate'
- Fan advisories, timeline for LSU, Bama showdown
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Dianne Cage: Nov. 1, 2012|
If you have not joined the STRAUSS THEATRE 2012-2013, run, do not walk: go as fast as you can and JOIN!
We are so fortunate to have the Strauss Theatre! Talk about some talent in this community and area — New York City does not have anything on North Louisiana!
I have seen CATS six times and I do not even like cats, twice in New York, once in London, twice at the Monroe Civic Center and the performance at Strauss this late October. The Strauss performance was absolutely incredible, my very favorite of all. This show was so popular and well received, the theater had a special sell out-matinee performance on Sunday.
I bribed, joined, pleaded for tickets for all our children and grandchildren, that were around for the special Sunday afternoon performance. I had a feeling that this was going to be something really special! Thank you Lord for sending me those vibes.
Maybe they will bring back "Cats"!
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Dianne Cage writes a bi-weekly lifestyle column for The Ouachita Citizen. She and her husband, Mike Cage, live in Monroe.