Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Bulldogs open fall football camp
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- August 31st, 2012 (Friday) - 15 articles
- August 30th, 2012 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- August 29th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- August 28th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 7 articles
- August 27th, 2012 (Monday) - 6 articles
- August 25th, 2012 (Saturday) - 7 articles
- August 24th, 2012 (Friday) - 2 articles
- August 23rd, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- August 22nd, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- August 17th, 2012 (Friday) - 2 articles
- August 16th, 2012 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- August 10th, 2012 (Friday) - 5 articles
- August 9th, 2012 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- August 8th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- August 7th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 6th, 2012 (Monday) - 2 articles
- August 2nd, 2012 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Bulldogs open fall football camp|
Louisiana Tech hit the practice ﬁelds Friday for the ﬁrst time this fall as the Bulldogs began preparations to defend its 2011 WAC Championship.
Tech practiced for almost two hours on the practice ﬁelds Friday in the ﬁrst of 26 practices before the Bulldogs open the season against Texas A&M on Aug. 30 at Shreveport's Independence Stadium.
The team started strong in the ﬁrst practice of camp and the team showed it is out to win another conference championship.
"Day one was good," said head coach Sonny Dykes. "I was pleased but we have got to keep getting better. I liked our attitude today, I thought we worked hard; we just have to keep grinding. It's the start and like I've told the guys it is not about how you start, it is about how you ﬁnish. We just need to keep improving and putting good practices together. I thought today overall was a good start."
Several diﬀerent players had good moments in the ﬁrst session on the ﬁeld but the overall impression of the day was the depth the team now has at several spots, especially receiver.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!