Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Villere completely disregarded majority
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- August 31st, 2012 (Friday) - 15 articles
- August 30th, 2012 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- August 29th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- August 28th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 7 articles
- August 27th, 2012 (Monday) - 6 articles
- August 25th, 2012 (Saturday) - 7 articles
- August 24th, 2012 (Friday) - 2 articles
- August 23rd, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- August 22nd, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- August 17th, 2012 (Friday) - 2 articles
- August 16th, 2012 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- August 10th, 2012 (Friday) - 5 articles
- August 9th, 2012 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- August 8th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- August 7th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 6th, 2012 (Monday) - 2 articles
- August 2nd, 2012 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Villere completely disregarded majority|
As you may or may not know, on Friday, the Republican Party of Louisiana submitted a slate of delegates to the GOP for next months Republican National Convention in Tampa.
Roger Villere and the LAGOP denied duly elected delegates their rightful spot in Tampa by seating a single person who represents the beliefs of Ron Paul.
That is, they seated ONE person out 111 who won caucuses statewide in April. The LAGOP has seated less than 1 percent of delegates that were duly elected by the citizens of this state.
Do the citizens of Louisiana deserve the kind of utter disregard for their vote that the LAGOP has shown? Does one man, or one party that is in the minority, have the right to dictate to the majority what will be done and who will represent them? Are we to believe that Mr. Villere has the intent to do what is in the best interest of the majority — by completely disregarding the majority?
The LAGOP has committed voter fraud and they should be held accountable.
It is unbelievable that this is happening right in front of me — here, in the United States of America. We are a nation built on a constitution that protects us from this kind of mafioso type behavior, and something needs to be done about it. This cannot be swept under the carpet. It is fraud, and it is happening right in front of you and I.
Will you do your duty and report on the very obvious fraud that has taken place right here in Louisiana? Fraud that was committed by elected officials, who walk amongst us each and every day, denying the will of the people who elected them into power in the first place. Are the politicians not working for us — the people?
Apparently not here in Louisiana. The dirty politics do not start or end in Washington. It is alive and well, right here in our own backyard.
I challenge you to write about this illegal, fraudulent, and scandalous behavior. This type behavior plays a large role in the problems that our nation is facing at this very moment. It is also detrimental to our children's future, and the freedom that we knew growing up.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!