Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: French Creative adds two staff members
- 2013 - 800 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- August 31st, 2012 (Friday) - 15 articles
- August 30th, 2012 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- August 29th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- August 28th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 7 articles
- August 27th, 2012 (Monday) - 6 articles
- August 25th, 2012 (Saturday) - 7 articles
- August 24th, 2012 (Friday) - 2 articles
- August 23rd, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- August 22nd, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- August 17th, 2012 (Friday) - 2 articles
- August 16th, 2012 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- August 10th, 2012 (Friday) - 5 articles
- August 9th, 2012 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- August 8th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- August 7th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- August 6th, 2012 (Monday) - 2 articles
- August 2nd, 2012 (Thursday) - 34 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|French Creative adds two staff members|
Christy White has joined French Creative Group, Monroe, as traffic manager. She will be responsible for the coordination of all workflow in the advertising and marketing agency.
White has worked in the financial services industry for 10 years and attended the University of Louisiana-Monroe, majoring in business administration. She has also served as a board member for seven years for the Miss Louisiana Scholarship Organization.
Hayley Hamblin has joined Monroe-based French Creative Group as a Web site designer-developer and member of its award-winning Web site development team.
She also has strong graphic design skills, having worked many years with a global company producing a wide variety of print ads, packaging and collateral materials.
French Creative Group provides local, regional and national clients with advertising, branding, public relations, media services, Web services and social media services, as well as advertising specialties and direct marketing through two wholly owned subsidiaries.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!