Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Fatima sponsors golf scramble
- 2013 - 844 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- June 29th, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- June 28th, 2012 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- June 27th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- June 21st, 2012 (Thursday) - 28 articles
- June 20th, 2012 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- June 15th, 2012 (Friday) - 2 articles
- June 14th, 2012 (Thursday) - 38 articles
- June 12th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- June 10th, 2012 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- June 9th, 2012 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- June 8th, 2012 (Friday) - 2 articles
- June 7th, 2012 (Thursday) - 27 articles
- June 4th, 2012 (Monday) - 4 articles
- June 3rd, 2012 (Sunday) - 3 articles
- June 2nd, 2012 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- June 1st, 2012 (Friday) - 1 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Fatima sponsors golf scramble|
Frenchmen's Bend Country Club will host the first annual Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church Charity 2-man scramble June 30.
Proceeds from the one-day tournament benefit the St. Vincent de Paul Society Pharmacy and Our Lady of Fatima Church.
Entry fee is $75 per person and the organizers will allow registration the day of the event. Registration fees include food and beverage for tournament participants.
The 2-man scramble will award several prizes on the four 3-par holes at Frenchman's Bend.
"We are very excited to bring this tournament to Monroe," said tournament director Paul Gomez. "I have been around golf all of my life and I have been a part of many similar successful tournaments around Fort Worth, TX. I thought, 'It worked there, why not bring it to Monroe?' It is for a great cause."
One of the oldest and most successful charitable organizations in the world, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul Society/Pharmacy is a Catholic lay organization of approximately 700,000 men and women throughout the world who volunteer to seek out and provide person-to-person aid to the poor and needy in 142 countries on five continents.
For more information about the Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church Charity scramble or to register to play in the tournament, contact Paul Gomez at (817) 881-1961.