Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Service road will increase availability of property
- 2013 - 801 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- March 29th, 2012 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- March 24th, 2012 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 22nd, 2012 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- March 21st, 2012 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- March 20th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 17th, 2012 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 15th, 2012 (Thursday) - 29 articles
- March 13th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 8th, 2012 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- March 6th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 4th, 2012 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- March 2nd, 2012 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 1st, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Service road will increase availability of property|
I spoke with Dr. Dwight Vines, Economic Development Director for the City of Monroe, concerning the I-20 Service Road to be constructed on the south side of the interstate.
He said the right-of-way purchase from the property owners is almost complete. There are two billboards that need to be relocated. Once the right-of-way purchase is completed, Vines expects construction to begin later this year. The I-20 Economic Development District will assist in the installation of the infrastructure including water and sewer lines, as well as electric and natural gas.
The opening of this service road will greatly increase the availability of property for development between Nutland Road and the end of the existing service road in front of the Lowe's store.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Bill Roark is a Commercial Associate Broker at Keller Williams Realty and may be contacted at email@example.com.