Should members of the LSU Board of Supervisors disclose who receives their scholarships?|
Story Archives: Martha Jane Anderson: March 29, 2012
- 2013 - 845 articles
- 2012 - 1954 articles
- December 2012 - 131 articles
- November 2012 - 191 articles
- October 2012 - 183 articles
- September 2012 - 186 articles
- August 2012 - 211 articles
- July 2012 - 134 articles
- June 2012 - 139 articles
- May 2012 - 212 articles
- April 2012 - 167 articles
- March 2012 - 165 articles
- March 29th, 2012 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- March 24th, 2012 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 22nd, 2012 (Thursday) - 33 articles
- March 21st, 2012 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- March 20th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 17th, 2012 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 15th, 2012 (Thursday) - 29 articles
- March 13th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- March 8th, 2012 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- March 6th, 2012 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 4th, 2012 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- March 2nd, 2012 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 1st, 2012 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- February 2012 - 129 articles
- January 2012 - 106 articles
- 2011 - 2029 articles
- 2010 - 2139 articles
- 2009 - 2066 articles
- 2008 - 1757 articles
|Martha Jane Anderson: March 29, 2012|
The many blessings of spring abound in our community! The azaleas, wisteria, bridal wreath, and dogwood are the signs of new birth that we cannot explain. We are watching zinnias grow from the tiny pot Kay McCue McDonald gave us to celebrate Louise Altick's birthday and we cannot explain how this simplest of God's creation happens.
In our Wednesday Bible Study Fellowship, Virginia Crow is a constant reminder of one who shares the joy of a close relationship with the Lord. Elisabeth Langston is our small group leader and such a gentle and caring teacher. Mary Laura Slaughter, daughter-in-law of Patti and Mickey Slaughter is our lead teacher.
Catherine Davison Mills, daughter of Dianne and James Davison, spends hours in preparing for our 300-plus group at First Methodist on Loop Road.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Ouachita Citizen's NEW E-Edition!
Martha Jane Anderson retired from University of Louisiana-Monroe after 35 years of service as Assistant Dean of Students and SGA Advisor. She is married to Patrick H. Anderson Sr., has two children, and four grandchildren.